Whats your fav factory color FOX!

1of1971GTs

Nov 9, 2004
N.H
The only reason i ask this question is to see if there is anyone else out there like me. My first 5.0 thats all i cared about. It was a 5.0 I was 16 that was it. It was an 88 GT bright red. The more and more I did things i found out that it wasn't the factory color. It was cantibury red i believe (cant spell fo beans). I actually got on a site and ran the VIN. I found out that it was 1 of 1971 88 GTs that were solid color (not color over titanium like most early GTs) with scarlet red interior. That car rotted away on me :bang: . Then I started thinking, "ok whats the next one goin to be". Will it be GT? LX, notch or hatch? I really started to think about what I apsolutly loved about these cars. One thing, I love LXs with the stainless exhaust tips exposed. So that was one for the LX. Then I started thinking. Color. A Fox is a fox. I could get any solid mustang and have a decent car right? So I was like F that lets go for factory colors that stand out. So I rememberd, reef blues one color thats a goodie. Then there was a bright like blue color starts with a B... Blah cant remember but the colors awesome. Calypso green:D. I loved that color. So low and behold thats what I own now. Second owner of a mint mint flawless 93 Calypso Green LX. searched far and wide and actually found it quite close to home. I hope to post some pics soon. Whats your favorite factory color. Or just post a pic of your fox. Oh 87 88 there was a like Dove Grey color. Thought that was different. Some people love these color. SOme hate them, i know.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm a fan of the 87-89 Gray. I'd give a testicle for a low mileage Factory Gray 5spd notch. I'd even castrate it myself.

Theres a guy about 100km away with one, and I've been beggin him to sell it. So early next year I may have a new whip. Keep posted.

I forgot the name but i think it was called moonlight blue. its a really dark blue that looks black at night, yeah alot of people think my car is black but that dark blue has a metal flake in it. you can see it in the sun. Thats my fav color :D