Wheel choice help!!

Okay, i need help. I'm one week from buying new rims in a week.. I still havemt decided on a rim yet.. i got my backspacing and offset down(+25front and +20back on the xxr and the rest are +24front and +25rear.).. and im going 17x9/10.5 on size. I just have 4 choices and don't know what to go with. The first two I really like and the xxr is different.. which is like.. I wish I could just afford ccw classics.. but I cant find a decent set...

1. Black 10th anniversary..
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...y-cobra-wheels-update-2009-08-24-10.54.28.jpg

2. Black cobra Rs..
Google Images

3. Xxr 526 wheels..
Google Images

4. Xxr 521 wheels..
Google Images

• Sponsors (?)

I believe the Mustang always sports a "5 spoke" wheel. An FR500 qualifies...

Anything else is rice. :notnice:

PICT0009.jpg

There's a picture of a car that's silver with red flames on the front end and pretty sure he's either got 20s or 19s in the back and the car looks sick! It's in the picture thread in the 4.6 talk section.

Thanks guys... I wanted to try a different route. Had never seen xxr rims on mustangs.. I feel in love with the ccw classic wheels and want a set but can't find any.. I don't think anything but a five spoke is rice... It's all in the style! Thanks very much for all the opinions!

Just please atleast get 18s lol. I hate when people spend good money on rims and get 17s, that's Wat most come with from the factory and I feel like they aren't even worth getting. If ya kno Wat I mean