Wheel Options/Opinions

• Sponsors (?)

Im not a fan of black wheels, but damn, that 1st set looks really, really, good. The 3rd pic looks nice also. You wouldnt do the Centerlines again? I looked into them before and they were like $200 ish each.

They all look pretty good.
But i'd try and stay away from the black, it's trendy, and you'll want a new set in a few short years.
That's not to say i don't like them, because i do.

795.0pacecar said:
I like all three pretty equally. Im actually not realy a fan of your current wheels so Im glad your changing them lol.

I love my Centerlines because they are very unique and I still to this day have not seen another car with them. To each is own, I guess...

I still have a while, but I like to have a lot of ideas in my head before I spend that kind of money. I don't like shooting from the hip. I have to chrome all of my polished stuff first, then the 5-lug/brake upgrade and wheels.

Tim

wythors said:
I really like number one, number two is very nice as well, but I don't dig number three.

:stupid: exactly, the first looks kick ass and I dont like black rims, the saleens look great too but too much like tunedin and i just dont like #3 :nice:

stang22 said:
In the future (not anytime this year)I really like my wheels that are on there now, but don't want to spend $500.00 per wheel.

I hear you on that one. I wanted Fikse or Simmons wheels untill I heard the prices. The Fikse wheels came out to 3300 bucks w/ no tires. :lol:

I like #3 the best.

Definately the 3rd set. Go with 10" dish in back and 8" in front. I dont care for the 1st set as it's just to much black, and the second set looks almost like every other five spoke wheel thats bin copied a dozen time already.