Wheel Options/Opinions

• Sponsors (?)

here ya go, bad photoshop, but you get the point

tim1pc9.jpg

Attachments

• tim1pc9.jpg
    tim1pc9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 58
I like the first and the 3rd ones. the great thing on a black car, they can pull off almost any style rim. IE: black, silver, chrome, and the bullit styles all look good on black cars IMO

grey5.0beast said:
Those resemble fr500s.

yep they are the fr500 but a few thousand more, I think there like 700 bucks each or something, ford used the design from bbs for the fr500, well im not sure if thats exactly how it happened but fr500's are knock off's of the bbs rk's

That's was one of the biggest problems is that I didn't want to spend 2k on wheels, but we will see. I still want to have that unique look and don't want to blend in with everyone else, no offense. That's probably why I dig the Centerlines so much. It's going to be an expensive project for the brake upgrade and gears, then add a few $$$ on wheels and tires. I just want to have a plan. Keep the chops coming.

Tim

I second the chrome look for a black car.

Tork thrust 2 wheels actually look good on a fox. Saw a white 89 vert with these before and they looked good, and different. Not just for old school, original body styles. Price is right if not a custom backspace also. Less than a grand for all four.

Its a good problem when you have so many choices.