Wheel spacers

I need new tires and will be going with a 245/50 on my ponies. Anyone use spacers for the rear to get the tire edge closer to the outside of the fendor? I don't like how the 225/55's look now and I don't think the 245's will make a big enough difference. The Pros are obvious so are there any cons. If you do have them what size and where can I get them? Anyone have pics with a 245/50 on ponies with or without spacers, both would be good to compare. Thanks for any info.

• Sponsors (?)

If you do go with a spacer, get a quality pair like the ones from Maximum Motorsports of Baer. Stay away from the cheap Summit ones that are universal fit. Also, invest in some ARP studs. You'll be sorry if you don't. Just for kicks, do a search on wheel spacers on here or the Corral and read the numerous wheels spacer horrors.

That said, I am running some, and love them. I ended up going with the Steeda studs that are 2.5" long made by ARP. They even have an ARP logo embossed on them. I went with a Baer 3/8" spacer. It is top quality, made for the Ford lug pattern. Everything fit perfectly, and I feel confident in my purchases.