when shop gets boring bring mustangs into it..

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
that's what i did, Ive gotten bored of making clocks, tables, desks, night stands ect...so i decided to try something different...been working on this since Monday..

obviously the running pony ain't just yet done, have to clean up a few edges from the scroll saw and then paint it...

ponyemblem.jpg

View attachment 345092

cell pony pics...when its done ill get a better one.

• Sponsors (?)

strype that 2 girls one cup vid is nasty I couldnt even watch it all the way through. I havnt seen a movie that gave me nightmares since I was 8, then I saw that "$hit"

2 Girls 1 Cup of Coffee was a far better viewing experience... :D ...although I still have not watched the original (nor do I ever intend to). :puke:

What's your plans for the running horse? Paint? Stain? Texture? etc. ?

2 Girls 1 Cup of Coffee was a far better viewing experience... :D ...although I still have not watched the original (nor do I ever intend to). :puke:

What's your plans for the running horse? Paint? Stain? Texture? etc. ?

my boss punk'd me into watching it. he renamed the link as something work related. tubgirl didnt even gross me out as much as that did

how big is it ? Are you planing on selling them. You might be on to somthing, mustang clubs are always buying trophies that are so boring. if you could make some that were actually COOL there could be acouple of bucks in it