Roush Where to sell 2002 Saleen S281 E vert

bigticket44138

Feb 20, 2006
You guys have been great on here with helping me with this ride, but I have a very hard question to ask. Where would one start to sell an 02 Saleen Extreme Convertible with 5500 miles on it all original with documentation. Car is number 22 and wanted some insight as to where to try and sell it. Reasons to be left unsaid, haha.

Thanks guys,

Gerry

• Sponsors (?)

bigticket44138 said:
You guys have been great on here with helping me with this ride, but I have a very hard question to ask. Where would one start to sell an 02 Saleen Extreme Convertible with 5500 miles on it all original with documentation. Car is number 22 and wanted some insight as to where to try and sell it. Reasons to be left unsaid, haha.

Thanks guys,

Gerry

The first and best place to start is with Mark LeMaskin at Performance Autosport. He can either sell it for you or point you in the right direction.

http://www.performanceautosport.com/

Randy

Sorry, just saw this post. Yes the ride was sold, and guy told me he was a collector and keeping it forever, and now I see it on ebay again with the guy trying to profit. A little bit heartbroke someone would buy the Saleen E car and sell it to make a buck. Oh well, thanks for all your help fellas. Hope to be back on here someday with something similar.

TAKE CARE

Why did you end the auction early. I was one of the people watching the auction, considering what to do ....

When selling, isn´t it so that you can see how many is watching/bookmarked the auction?

Anders

I think he's saying he sold it on ebay, and then the guy who bought it, put it back up again, then he took it down.

Saleen cobra, you already have a 4v car obviously right? I'd just get a built shortblock and hit it with about 16 lbs of boost. Will make short work of an E, with no car payment.