which wheels? want opinions please

94GTHO

Jul 21, 2005
Richmond, Va
Hey stangnet.
Havent been on in awhile but I am debating whether or not to sell my 17X9 chrome cobra r wheels and get a set of 18 inch chrome saleen wheels. These pictures are of my car with the current cobra wheels and the second is a quick photoshop of saleens on it.
gt2-1.jpg

justwheels.jpg

justwheelsfr500.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

anything other than those goddamn dime a dozen cobras you got. i like the 18 saleens, the fr500s are my second choice for your car. with that paint though you pretty much have to do chrome. plus theres no way your going lower, so you need to step the wheels up to 18s to finish off that fender gap.

I agree. Cobra's are starting to become very common. Saleens would prob be less common. But It doesn't seem to make sense to go from a 5 star to another 5 star as said above.

Cobra's have been too common for years. When i got my 91 last year, it had satin Cobra's on it & I couldn't wait to get rid of them....

I know it is kind of pointless but I like the five star look. If i had a 99-04 i would definatly go fr500 but im tired of the cobra r. ill try and get a photoshop of chrome fr500s done while im at school unlesss someone else is bored. :D