who else has dinged there rim!!!!

Mustang4119

May 26, 2004
I cant believe I did it again, I went over a curb when I turned onto another road. Dont ask how I dont know I cut it too soon. I chipped off 1 of my saleens, the rear right and it ripped off some of the tire wall also, took like a chunk out of it, but the tire still has air in it and it obviously didnt go all the way through. Is this not safe anymore at high speeds or anything?? I cant believe I ruined 1 of my chrome saleens. Anyone else ruin there rims?? :(

• Sponsors (?)

I nailed a curb pretty good on my pass rear Bullitt wheel. The other three are still mint but this one wheel is pretty gouged up. It pisses me off.

I should just buy a new bullitt wheel.

yep..

its bent on the lip currently and it poped my 1 month old tire :/ drove on my rim alittle to get to a safe spot when it poped! Good thing its only my stock rims ;]

Oh ya.. suck it up like i did and get a new tire. Driving a mustang with a ****ed tire is just asking for trouble.

I have a few scrapes, nothing bad. Wheels are wheels - if your car is daily driven maybe don't get ones that you care about so much :nice:

My dad actually hit a curb last night right outside of his neighborhood - jacked up one of his wheels pretty damn bad...but with a new tire it holds air fine. I had to go take the wheels/tires in and swap em out for some new ones while he was at work today...luckily for him he got some road hazard plan at Discount Tire and it was only 20 bucks for two new tires hahaha.