Who is BAMA tuning?

sandiegostang

May 19, 2011
I am going to get gears installed and thought about getting a tuner rather than a speedometer recalibration tool so my speedo wont be off. Anyway I was on AM and found the SCT tuner and the tunes come from a company called BAMA and they offer free tunes for life. So what is the deal with this company. Any good or a waste of time and money?

• Sponsors (?)

They are in a partnership together to provide the tunes for life. They are great for reliable tunes from a hand held and take all the guess work out if u just tell them the mods on the car and they can correct your speedo as well. If you have an auto they can change the shift points too

They aren't very bad to use for email tunes and the free updates for life is a nice option if you plan on buying more mods. They are known for sending safe tunes which is pretty important but they will leave a little power on the table compared to some of the other aggressive tuners.

You can expect to pay $75 or in that area from most other companies for an email tune and I happen to know a great one if you are interested ;)

Yes i used them, i wouldnt say theyre not as agressive, they gave me an entire questionere about my car and wrote me an all out custom tune instead of just sending me a tuner with the factory preloaded tunes....those tunes are the conservative. And as mentioned, u can get other tunes for changes and more mods that u add.