Who Remembers Stump The Chumps!?

1200gt

Nov 29, 1999
It's a CarGuys thing.... you know - click and clack the tappet brothers..... My favorite Saturday morning radio show....... I will surely miss it.....

They played a game that went like this: Some car owner would give these two brothers a puzzle-of-a-car problem. They would guess at what the solution was and on there next show, the car owner who be back with the final fix to see if the brothers guest the correct problem and solution. Get it?
Let's play stump the chumps!:thinking: Hey, it's all in the marketing...

Click link below for a real problem: see if you can be the first to guess the solution. The POST COUNT will determine the winner!

https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-fo...obra-master-cylinder-5-lug-conversion.896264/

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I always listened to Click and Clack every chance I got. Miss those guys!

You know, Stump the Chumps wassss so much fun. I wonder if any station are doing the re-airing since one of the team past away?

I figured some of you guys would remember them but them they were on national Public Radio...lol how many Stangers do you think listen to that programming?
Surprise me guys.....

Great to connect with you anyway @DSB88GT

Dwayne

Reactions: 1 user
You know, Stump the Chumps wassss so much fun. I wonder if any station are doing the re-airing since one of the team past away?

I figured some of you guys would remember them but them they were on national Public Radio...lol how many Stangers do you think listen to that programming?
Surprise me guys.....

Great to connect with you anyway @DSB88GT

Dwayne