Who runs exhaust dumps?

mackey

Jan 25, 2003
Beverly, Massachusetts
I've had tailpipes for the longest time and now I'm wanting to run dumps. My major reason is because I don't like the look of a 2.5" tailpipe. I wish I got 3". Dumps would be a good solution to this plus I want to hear my cam more.

Exhaust O/R Prochamber, MAC shorties, Flowmaster 40 series

How bad are the fumes in the car?

• Sponsors (?)

I have dumps, O/R H, and Hooker Aerochambers. I love them.
The fumes arent as bad as you think.

Im not sure if this is caused by the dumps because Ive never had tail pipes, but I get alot of dust on the back of my car.

I have SLP LM1 dumped right now, and tomorrow I am switching to mac pro dumps. Needed something a little more mellow :D

I love the look of these cars with dumps. No tail pipes=goodness of life

Goodness
View attachment 376430
View attachment 376431

Truck trips as I call them
96728.jpg

96732.jpg

I have dumps. I get the dust, too. The fumes only get to me when I am sitting in the car at idle for more than like 5 minutes ... which is not too often, lol.

At idle dumps sound so sweet. All the vloume is bounced off the ground.

I have dumps. I get the dust, too. The fumes only get to me when I am sitting in the car at idle for more than like 5 minutes ... which is not too often, lol.

At idle dumps sound so sweet. All the vloume is bounced off the ground.

Have you ever taken out your rear seat before? I took out the padding under it and my fumes get to me a little quicker now. :D

x2 on the at idle

i have dumps and i love it the sound is 10 times better and cleans the look up a ton i also feel that a 2.5" tip looks small but it seems like when guys get 3" tips or larger that they really dont tuck under the car all that well and look like wheelie bars.. i think dumps are the best set-up if you dont mind cleaning your car a lot it does kick up the dust especially at my rear wheels as they are pointed right at them about 45* angles