Who wants to drive my Cobra?

• Sponsors (?)

ASD said:
Dave,
I am not sure about redneck lawn art but I am sure it runs in your family. I leave the knob polishing to my wife :banana: and since I have never seen you with a woman I will assume Keith is taking care of that for you. :eek: ...
Also, I don’t keep saying my car is fast.... I just keep telling you yours is not. :p

Yeeee-Hawwww!!! That was some funny chit!! Keith, I assume you haven't read this yet but I am expecting something good! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Here goes... :flame:

03yellowvenom said:
And then its on :p and yes im always the pitcher :D
Except for that one time...

03yellowvenom said:
Also your "one" freak 117mph run at PIR with a tail wind doesnt make you faster
Ed, Ed, Ed ... as I remember, you were running your Cobra that night too, and the best you could get was 115.5 mph. :nonono: So on the same night, in the same air, tailwind or not, I posted a slip that showed me gaining on you the whole time. How pathetic, you started with a 0.4 second lead from those drag radials, and at the other end of the track it was down to 0.2 seconds. :nono: And I do believe that all my runs trapped higher than 115.5 :banana:.

03yellowvenom said:
Dave "Side note '' As far as you comparing time slips from like 2 or 3 months ago, I think that was the last time you raced wasnt it, On your notes you probably didnt notice I was pulling 2 to 3 degrees of timing on the top end, whitch since then has been corrected
If you were pulling timing on the top end, and that is not a problem anymore, how come your trap speeds still suck ass? :shrug:

03yellowvenom said:
A little spanking might do ya good
You offering? Sorry, not interested. Maybe Allen will :hail2: for ya. But you might need to give him some :cheers: first. And after you spank him, you can :stick: it to him, since as you said, you like to be the pitcher...

Rogue Cobra said:
Wow, this thread is like a train wreck.
Better watch it, Dad, you can be a target too. Your almighty Corvette does not make you immune. :uzi:

ASD said:
Also, I don’t keep saying my car is fast.... I just keep telling you yours is not.
You keep saying yours is faster than mine, but you refuse to bring it. Panty waist...

PantyWaist said:
since I have never seen you with a woman I will assume Keith is taking care of that for you.
I've never actually seen you with a woman either. I did see you take Bill out to dinner once, though... :shrug: And while Keith is a nice guy, he ain't that nice...

gospeedgo said:
Just remember the semi-famous quote:
"Its not real life...its just Stangnet"
Weren't you self banned for a while? I liked it better that way...

fiveohwblow said:
Did he really get banned? What for just out of curiosity? (sp)
Rule one of Fight Club is ...

You wanna be next? When duner has the ban-stick out, best to stay far away... :chair:

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

You keep saying yours is faster than mine, but you refuse to bring it. Panty waist...
Soon enough :rolleyes:

I've never actually seen you with a woman either. I did see you take Bill out to dinner once, though... :shrug: And while Keith is a nice guy, he ain't that nice...
A few of you have met my wife but I usually keep her away from perverts like you.

You wanna be next? When duner has the ban-stick out, best to stay far away... :chair:
Is that what you two call his manhood the Ban-Stick? :nonono:

Rootus said:
Here goes... :flame:

Except for that one time...

Ed, Ed, Ed ... as I remember, you were running your Cobra that night too, and the best you could get was 115.5 mph. :nonono: So on the same night, in the same air, tailwind or not, I posted a slip that showed me gaining on you the whole time. How pathetic, you started with a 0.4 second lead from those drag radials, and at the other end of the track it was down to 0.2 seconds. :nono: And I do believe that all my runs trapped higher than 115.5 :banana:.

If you were pulling timing on the top end, and that is not a problem anymore, how come your trap speeds still suck ass? :shrug:

You offering? Sorry, not interested. Maybe Allen will :hail2: for ya. But you might need to give him some :cheers: first. And after you spank him, you can :stick: it to him, since as you said, you like to be the pitcher...

Better watch it, Dad, you can be a target too. Your almighty Corvette does not make you immune. :uzi:

Weren't you self banned for a while? I liked it better that way...

Rule one of Fight Club is ...

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Dayum Dave!! You're like the king-fu master of :flame: . Taking on a group at a time all at once, rapid-fire like. You even saw the guy behind you!
This has got to be one of the "great" hijackings in recent history. :banana:

DAMN this is getting interesting....smack talking like the good'ol days of SN... BUT some of you fools need to realize that we're all brothas here so keep it civil and offensive comments to a minimum. Its cool to read this kind of trash but some people might get offended and even hold grudges…. but of course that’s all pu$$y 5hit and none is gonna do that.

On a side note I have seen Allan with a lady and even seen Bill with a chick but he’s so clueless that he couldn’t keep her longer than that weekend. :D

This is what this thread was supposed to be about...:)

attachment.php

ORINGINALY POSTED BY BY "THE RED R O O S T E R" I mean "ROOTASS" : ) Ed, Ed, Ed ... as I remember, you were running your Cobra that night too, and the best you could get was 115.5 mph.
............Dave you must be smoking some pretty good crack, because I was done racing a few hours before you and you only had the one 117 run so you say, I never saw it, but anyway I was pulling timing that night and was still faster than you and like I said when your ready to back up your mouth at the track let me know, you and I both know im faster than you so just except it or step up to the plate and back it up at the track, instead of with your key board or have a seat and finish your coke and a :D and except reality. :D