Whoa whoa whoa, he is selling his car? WHAT!?

MustangOwner

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
  • Sponsors (?)

That's the beauty of it all - I own every centimeter of that thing and have plenty saved away :nice:

Same with Jeff, he doesn't have to sell. Just wants to so he can pick up his prospected Cobra.

17K for a car with 4 lug cobra R's on it? No way.
Nice car, but it's not a popular color, uses a stock block, and stock trans.
For that much you can get more for your money.

For that much you can get more for is...have you EVER had anything positive to say about anything? I can't recall you submitting one single positive comment to date. The car is going to fetch is asking price...and it's worth it IMO. I have had offers come in close to that range for mine of four different occasions and his is a far superior vehicle.

For that much you can get more for your money.

Even though our dollar is higher right now, our market still sucks. Hes in Ontario, and no I cant personally say how much an appropriate price is there, where I live, thats pretty much dead bang on. Coupes in my area in ****ty shape still command at least 5-6 grand. Clean ones closer to 9-10. And then anything thats really clean can be from 12-20 .

Why do ya think Canadians keep coming down and buying vehicles at American dealerships? It can save us 10k or more in some cases.