Who's using Granatelli coil-overs??

OK, I would love to get MM Bilstein coilovers but dont have the $$$. I have some good struts/shocks and want to ditch the Sportlines. I was looking at the Granatelli kits. I do mainly spirited street driving and will do a little auto-x and open track. Is the 300 lb spring rate offered with the street kit the way to go? I read on MM websight sujesting 350 lb. I would think the road race 425 lb rate would be too stiff for normal street use.

• Sponsors (?)

do you have 4 bolt CC plates yet? just did not see thme in the sig.

I am assuming that you know you will need them for coilovers.

have not read anything good nor bad about the granatelli stuff. I looked at thier lower control arms as they were cheaper than MM but I just said I will kick myself for cheaping out if I don't like them.

I did notice it did not say what shocks and struts they fit. where the MM stuff has one for bilstein and one for koni/tokico. I assume they will work with the koni's though. I am a little paranoid about coilover kits is why I have not switched yet. I don't like noises and rattles.

there is an interesing write up on global west's website that is kind of anti-coilover but people seem to run them just fine. I have been going back on forth over whether to run them or not for the last year or so.