wiring help

jeffmarble

Jan 20, 2010
i need three wiring diagrams has complete as possible one for the horn from steering to the horns themselves, one for cruise, one for the airbags. ive replaced the clockspring had it taken in they replaced clockspring. still doesnt work checked to see if horn worked on steering wheel it does power goes to it 9.8 volts traced line all the way to block connection behind left kick panel power gets to there. checked power at relay its there and horn works from relay. cruise control still doesnt work and air bag is showing short or low resistance in driverside airbag.

i also replaced the relay with a new unit fuse underhood is good.
i dont know where to go from here im getting fustrated.
anyone know what activates the horn after the block connection? does the white and pink wire after block connection go anywhere else? i dont wanna take it to a shop i had it in there a week and nothing was fixed except them replacing a new clockspring.

• Sponsors (?)

im not getting a full 12 volts going to the clock spring harness so i jumped it and it still didnt work. i pulled the airbag cover to check the horn switches i jumped the ground from there and the horn worked but when i pressed cruise on the horn went off... when i tried to jump the ground from under the dash it didnt work until i hooked the ground up to the cruise control wire..
im getting fustrated with this car since the horn/cruise/airbag code 34 still are on.. and i still cant find where its grounded at.
im thinking of replacing the cruise control switches and dash wiring harness but im alittle worried it may not fix it.