Working on the interior of the 66

Martyred

Jul 5, 2006
Hey remember me? Got really busy with work and college that i haven't had much time to work on the car or post anything of any importance, but i got to work on the interior of the mustang today.

I ordered some carpet 80/20 loop from Virgina Mustang on Monday of last week at 4pm and got the carpet, normal ground shipping mind you, the next day at at 2pm. So im very happy with my choice of vendor for my carpet, and other things in the near future.

I also ordered some sound deadening material from Second Skin Audio, i got the Damplifier 40 Sq.Ft. Pack, let me give you some advice, buy the damn wooden roller that they offer on the site, its so hard to find one in a normal auto or any shop for that matter. Was happy with the shipping and the install of the mats was very easy. I should have ordered more though cause im not finish with everything i wanted to deaden in the car.

Anyhow thread is useless without pics so here we go:

stang1.jpg

stang2.jpg

I ran out of stuff to finish the doors and kick panels, will order more!

Plan to put the carpet and the consoles back in tomorrow if my exams go well.

Cheers stangers!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey watsup, I also have a 66 and I'm also part of second skin audio. Did you only order damplifier? cause the thread that i had there, ppl were tellin me to get like the spectrum spray and a whole bunch of stuff like 1k woth of stuff, i'm like umm thats a lot...