Wow -what a difference!!!!!!!!!!

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
I just put one of those Tornado's in my CAI and a $60.00 electric supercharger.....man the power is incredible.....if I knew I would get this much power out of a electric supercharger I would have saved all that $ on the H/C/I.......my car will fly now......

• Sponsors (?)

drakesdad said:
I just put one of those Tornado's in my CAI and a $60.00 electric supercharger.....man the power is incredible.....if I knew I would get this much power out of a electric supercharger I would have saved all that $ on the H/C/I.......my car will fly now......
just be careful your only suppose to be running one at a time!!! its like running a 300 shot of nitrous with a 30lb boost on a stock block!!!!!! its ready to KA-BOOOOM :lol: :rlaugh:

extreemthrottle said:
next you should hook up some spark plugs in the tailpipes, run motor a little rich, then you could shoot flames too!!!! lol!!
Is that what Kyle did....lol
I sure wish I could roast some marshmellows.........
sorry guys....I'm just bs'ing. I am half asleep and remembered the guy at a muffler shop told me he bought the two products for his 6 cyl. ranger and that he could take me in the quarter.......I could not even argue the point with him...I was like "really, wow" I'm going to have to buy them....

Oh you are right Guero.....I had my Jeep there and pictures of the car were in the jeep when he pulled it in the bay.....I couldn't even argue with him man...he was so serious about his Ranger.......I should have had him put some $ on it..........lol.......

I think I'M RETARDED tonight...........I've been in a joking mood the last couple of nights...one of my employees, a female, left her van unlocked and I climbed in the back of it and hid behind the safety door that separates the cabin from he rear and let her drive about two miles last night and popped up and scared the sh#t out of her.......

drakesdad said:
I think I'M RETARDED tonight...........I've been in a joking mood the last couple of nights...one of my employees, a female, left her van unlocked and I climbed in the back of it and hid behind the safety door that separates the cabin from he rear and let her drive about two miles last night and popped up and scared the sh#t out of her.......

:lol: