08' Bullit Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

How much do you guys think this thing will cost?
God i hope they make more than like 200, i hate how everyone likes the exclusivity of the new cars and its rarety - just make enough god damnit, so the dealers wont have to throw in a bottle of anal lube for each purchase the 1st two years!

Nice

But no crap hope it's not like the GT 500 make enough of them so the dealers don't double the damn MSRP on them. That is the only good (other than that they seem to be great looking) about Dodge and Chevy reentering the pony car market maybe some competition will keep daddy Ford from treating us like the prison bitch on prices.

even 400 na with a light block is pretty bad ass! also i liked the old bullits but am not a big fan of the 05 up gt looks. i hope they make this thing look as good as the 01 model.

I pretty much took the article to be BS. Whether it's the fault of the "sources" or the writer, I don't know.

All I know is, the intro got me excited, but the content made me run away and cry. And cut myself a little with a razor blade.

If it is being made for certain i may have to stop modding my gt save money and get one of those... 400 hp n/a wow:D 4v ftmfw wonder how much its gonna cost and how many will be made?

More than it will be worth. I love mustangs, but these days Ford adds a cup holder to the Stang, calls it the special "coca-cola edition" and charges another $5k.

More than it will be worth. I love mustangs, but these days Ford adds a cup holder to the Stang, calls it the special "coca-cola edition" and charges another $5k.

:lol:

Yeah I do have to say I am starting to think the writers took some creative liberty's when they wrote this. I know I've heard they will be releasing a special edition mustang for 08' and I know I've heard they want to debut the new 5.0L "hurricane" or "Boss" in a truck and a car in 08'. The new 5.0L is supposed to be something close to 400hp. I guess after all the big auto shows are done and a couple months we will have heard of and seen what it's going to be.

It will be interesting to see what Ford comes out with. There are a lot of new cars that are not muscle cars and they are coming with nearly 300Hp or around that level, not to mention the GTO and Camaro having more than 300Hp. I have no doubt that Ford will have a few special editions, but I might have to switch from a Mustang to something else if Ford continues to have these high priced special edition Mustangs just to keep up with the competition. If the Camaro comes stock with say 350-400 Hp and is priced around the same as a regular Mustang GT with only 300HP, than shame on Ford. We have suffered long enough with lack of power.

Sorry for the rant, but Ford needs to step up.

Ford does NOT have a 4.6L putting out 400HP n/a. Period. This rumor was started by some individual(s) who have absolutely zero knowledge about the engine they claim is going in the Bullitt. They have also claimed that is going in the next Boss, but again, NOT true.

Don't hold your breath.