275's?

• Sponsors (?)

hey everyone .. i figured i would beign this thread back up ratehr than startign a new one .. i plan on running 275's in the front .. with an eibach sportline kit .. so thast a pretty good drop .. anyone have this setup? .. would i be looking at any rubbing issues, on a 97 cobra?

i have that setup, 18x9 wheels with 275s all around and sportlines. i had no issues at all until i added steeda's tubular front swaybar (its pretty thick). now when i turn my steering wheel all the way to lock on either side, my wheel rubs on my swaybar. not bad, just enough to make a loud rubbing noise.

If you are worried about 275's tracking, be aware that even 245's can track.

My Bridgestone 245's tend to track a lot, but the stock goodyears did not. Doesn't bug me though because they stick like glue

Alright sounds pretty good .. im going to run Nitto 555 275/40/17's in the front and 555R 315/35/17. I cant really find a 315 that i like and that isnt ridiculously out of my price range (i.e. 400 per tire), so im going to go with the radials out back .. i have heard nothign but good about them. I do have one more question though .. for people with 315's .. did you have to take off the quad shocks? If so how can i compensate, just upgrade my control arms?