334rwhp/329rwtq - 2v N/A

Made 334rwhp/329rwtq

Mods list.

283ci Iron Block (.020 bore)
Custom Diamond Pistons (11.1 compression)
Manley Rods
Cobra Crank
VT Stage II Heads
Custom Fox Lake Cams (Stage III)
Stage II ported Bullitt Intake
Ported Bullitt TB
AFM Powerpipe
MAC Full Length Headers
Prochamber Off road H-pipe
Dynomax Race Bullet Mufflers
Tune by SCT

I know there are some things killing my power like the larger cobra crank, TKO, 36# injectors, stock water pump. I might be able to get 340+ with more of a breakin, synthetic oil swap and an electric water pump. But I'm happy.

Should be fun!! Its been a long road.

Back in 2001, I dyno'd the car in the range of 187-192rwhp. Now I'm at 334. I've been able to make 142rwhp while only making the engine 2 cubes bigger and no power adders. Thats what, a 70% power gain from then to now.

Justin2.jpg
[/

Attachments

• Justin2.jpg
    Justin2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Sponsors (?)

helty said:
what gear ratio are you going with? Is this a track only, weekend warrior or DD car?

nice #'s, congrats.

Depends on a couple factors. If I go with a C4 w/ transbrake, I'll be going with a 3.73 or 4.10, just depends. Right now I have 3.55's with a TKO II tranny (which makes them feel like 4.10s). Like stated above this will be a nitrous car, so I don't know how much gear I will need yet. :shrug:

:hail2: absolutly AMAZING! Those are great #s man....and with all that + a direct port 200 shot you shouldnt have much of any problems with most any FI car!

Guys, alot of FI guys not only do what he did motor wise, but ALSO put a blower on top of that.

XtremeBuford said:
Also - it is more fun to race a N/A car than a FI car :D

is it now? i wasn't aware of this

you could have spent the same amount of money and alot less time and had a 450-500rwhp supercharged beast

pretty sad that a stock gt with just a mongoose kit for $3700 can blow your doors off without even trying, but whatever:shrug:

better have at 150 shot running through it AT LEAST
CLEAN looking car though:nice: