4-wheel disc & rim size

Red

Founding Member
Oct 11, 1999
Rahway, NJ
currently i'm running 4 wheel drums on my '68, but this spring i'll be going with 4 wheel disc. i don't know which 4 wheel disc setup i'm using yet. but i have a chance to get a set of AR Torque Thrust Ds ordered cheap through a friend. what size is safe to use to accommodate discs & calipers? i like the look of 15x7s.

any thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

It helps to know which 4 wheeld disc set-up....

I put '07-'09 GT disc un the front and 2000 Crown-Vic on the rear...my wheels are 17x8/225/50 fronts and 17x8/245/50 rear combo...:nice:

no GM crap on my car... :D

I made my disc brake selection based off the fact that I was going to use 15 inch Magnum 500s. I had to make sure not to go too big on the brakes. I went with Granada brakes. Another good option is the factory disc brakes.

currently i'm running 4 wheel drums on my '68, but this spring i'll be going with 4 wheel disc. i don't know which 4 wheel disc setup i'm using yet. but i have a chance to get a set of AR Torque Thrust Ds ordered cheap through a friend. what size is safe to use to accommodate discs & calipers? i like the look of 15x7s.

any thoughts?

wilwood 12.19" will fit inside a 15" wheel

Posted via Mobile Device

I went with SSBC after looking at all the choices out there. They have a nice package that works well for those of us who want to retain a 15" wheel package. Quality was very good and the performance is awesome.

It helps to know which 4 wheeld disc set-up....

I put '07-'09 GT disc un the front and 2000 Crown-Vic on the rear...my wheels are 17x8/225/50 fronts and 17x8/245/50 rear combo...:nice:

no GM crap on my car... :D

I was thinking about doing the same as you, do you have any pics of the front with the wheel on? also, do you know if '10 is the same?