5.0 badges on a 4.6 stroker?

• Sponsors (?)

+100 for gay

Whats gay bout it...Hood scoop & termi wing mean nothin, people see the ponys on the fender & think otherwise...either that or people dont know how fast Machs really are because they act surprised when they get owned, even fellow stangers...

I personally think the running horse emblems look better than the GT or 40th anniversary emblems...

Whats gay bout it...Hood scoop & termi wing mean nothin, people see the ponys on the fender & think otherwise...either that or people dont know how fast Machs really are because they act surprised when they get owned, even fellow stangers...

I personally think the running horse emblems look better than the GT or 40th anniversary emblems...

IMO the only people that would know the difference in the badging on a stang are the people that likely wouldnt be fooled into a false sense of security at a light. people that know the difference would instantly see the termi spoiler, fr500 rims and shaker hood (since it would be moving with the motor) and know its a real mach just by the exhaust note.

40th anniversary ftmfw!!! :nice: running ponies ftl :notnice:

drop top envy? I'm sure you'll find a way to ruin that yellow 5.0 like you did your mach. Get all mad over your stealthy mach sleeper with pony badges, who you fool'n? Kill yourself.

So I ruined my Mach by doing what?? By not keeping it stock??? Wow, I didnt know that a black spoiler & mirrors meant that much!!! U started it man. U didnt see me say anything negative about anyones rides on here, but u decided to say that I was gay for some reason....What u think Im not gonna say anything back??? From what I remember when u 1st posted pics of your stang I complimented it.... Drop top envy huh??? LOL... Kill myself????

I didn't call you gay, only your ponies. They belong to the v6's. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. My car on the other hand is gay according to Stangnet specs, no drop, no tints, no rims, automatic, no bolt ons, decals, who the f cares. I don't. I'm out.

So I guess the 1970 428 Mach 1's Actually came with v6's then huh?? Or all the old school stangs for that matter, because they all came with running pony emblems....

I hate to tell u this, but a 40th anniversary emblem has running ponys in it too....

Honestly, Im not really trying to make enemies here on Stangnet, but if someone calls me out, I got no choice but to stand up for myself, or speak my opinion....

take it how u want it!!!!

PSA: Don't drink and post.

What started out as merely a joke, turned sour. I apologize for my unnecessary attitude and disrespectful behavior. Sorry to EPIKGT and anyone else I offended. It won't happen again.

I get the whole "is that a 5.0" thing all the time.

When i get it when i'm driving my 5.0, they get all excited and think i'm going to pull the front wheels off the ground when the light goes green. When i'm in my 4.6L they get disappointed and think they can take me.

I'm really going to screw people up when i swap a 4.6L DOHC into my Fox and slap some "4.6" emblems on the side :) Tha should be interesting