5 Speed Linkage

• Sponsors (?)

I ment shifter with a tight shifting patern. Thankfully my local Ford Motorsports dealer is on top of things and it's being installed today at the speed shop. Thanks

jackstraw said:
I ment shifter with a tight shifting patern. Thankfully my local Ford Motorsports dealer is on top of things and it's being installed today at the speed shop. Thanks
As Mity2 said, suprised looking at you list of mods that you can't say, 'shifter'...WTF?!?! What (OK, here we go...say it along with us...)"S-H-I-F-T-E-R" does FMS offer and, :rolleyes: , how much are they charging you for the 'shifter' and 'installation'?

I must have misunderstood the pupose of this site. I thought it was Stang enthusiasts helping out each other. Now I see that it is a jealous pissing contest. To ridicule people on this site must make some of you feel better about your small penis. My local Ford Motorsports dealer and the speed shop I use, who only works on Mustangs, have given me a 420HP Pony. Best thing I've done in a long time and fun as hell to drive. End of story..........

They're not jealous.... It's just mind blowing to see your laundry list of impressive mods, but you didn't know what a short throw shifter was. They are also super easy to install with basic tools. Why waste $100 on something you can do yourself.

wow. what your probrem? I'm not joures of your car. All i said is that what is that your talking about. u said

jackstraw said:
Anyone got suggestions on some tight linkage?

Mustang transmission does not have linkage where you can mess with, I'm not sure what was that your talking about.

jackstraw said:
Oh now we're getting somewhere. yout talking about sloppy OEM shifter!! Well, sound like you took care of that already by having someone install something at your speed shop.

So you asked us what can you do about shifter, then you told us that its being taking care of at your speed shop

So WTF WERE U ASKING??

I think all of us would be more then happy to help you in anyway we can, if we know what is that your asking. And in nowhere in this thread I've stated that i'm joures of your ride. i mean please point out any sentence where you think i've mention that "i'm joures of ur ride", or because
jackstraw said:
feel better about your small penis.

You need to step the f@#$ down, and get your post count up first befor you accuse others being whatever you think. You sound like typical AS@#OLE how have rich parents and get whatever you want, but don't know jack about car, as you sounded like you don't know what the shifter is.
Somebody Please ban this a s s h o l e!!!

Excuse me for not knowing that the shift lever and the linkage that connects to the tranny were two different things. I'm an electrician not a rich kid or a gear head. I do not need to be banned from this site, I can leave it on my own. When I asked about reading my boost gauge a while back someone instantly replied " You drop 10g's into your car and don't know how to read a boost gauge?" Think about it, I bought this car 4 months ago and wanted to beef it up. I guess I should know all the lingo and terminology before joining this elite board of helpful people. Sorry I'm not up to speed with you guy's. Enjoy your board and passive aggressive lives..........