$50 bucks Xmas gift certificate to AmericanMuscle.com - what to get?

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2002
Broke
What do you think?

1. Fogs (clear or smoked?????). I just got new headlights, and the fogs look a bit crap. I never ever use them tho...

2. Strut brace

3. New floor mats, mine are a bit worn out n fugly.

errr. Or something else? Price limit is about 150 bucks.

I'm thinking strut brace.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd go with the smoked foglights. I got them a few months ago from americanmuscle.com and they look great. They match perfect with smoked headlights, and gets rid of the cheap looking lenses that the factories have. If you order them, tell them you dont want a set with a broke loop where the screw connects to the housing. They sent me a broke one and I sent it back only to get another set with the exact same problem. They come poorly packaged:nonono:

I think its going to be the brace. I have a vert after all, so anything to make it more rigid is a good thing. Thanks folks.

Oh and if anyone has pics of clear fogs vs. smoked fogs I'd like to see em.

Well I went to order and it says that if you use a gift card you cant use a discount code. Thats BS. The mustangboard code saves 9 bucks (6%). Why should I pay 9 bucks more because my sis bought me a $50 gift card vs giving me $50 cash. I wrote to their sales folk saying folks saying its total BS. We'll see what they say.

If they stand by their current reasoning then never waste your money on an americanmuscle.com gift card... give cash instead!
Whats funny is that if you spend more than about 800 bucks the mustangboards code saves the same as the gift card. Then its worth nothing and theres no point even using it.:bs: :bs:

We'll see what they say...:shrug: