93 FESTER'S BIG NEWS!!!

93FESTER

Founding Member
Apr 25, 2002
GRESHAM OR
Hey there everyone, just thought i would let everyone in on my big news. My girlfreind and i are engauged as of tonight. We will be getting "hitched" at the multnohma county court house on Augest 20th. To awnser any questions now, no i am not going to be a father any time soon. Just can't wait to take the next step in life. Now then, maby the ALL FORD crew could whip up a batchlor party?? :shrug: I know they are all super busy and all, but maby they could find time to pencile me in. Just kidding guys. Well guess thats all for now. See ya all later.

• Sponsors (?)

93FESTER said:
Hey there everyone, just thought i would let everyone in on my big news. My girlfreind and i are engauged as of tonight. We will be getting "hitched" at the multnohma county court house on Augest 20th. To awnser any questions now, no i am not going to be a father any time soon. Just can't wait to take the next step in life. Now then, maby the ALL FORD crew could whip up a batchlor party?? :shrug: I know they are all super busy and all, but maby they could find time to pencile me in. Just kidding guys. Well guess thats all for now. See ya all later.

Whew...engauged tonight and married on the 20th of next month huh....That a way Matt..way to skip all the BS and get right down to it :nice:

Well Almost a week into planning the wedding and we have moved it back by one week. The dates now set for August 29th. Im getting excited. Thanks for the support from everyone. I wonder if you can register at Blue Oval Performance. Chung help me out here!!! See ya all later!!