94 GT smog pump?

• Sponsors (?)

94-95 had belt driven pumps.

I actually have a fox pump on mine when my stock one went out. Just tossing this out there as they fox pump is more than 50% less. I want to say the 94-95 is like 100$ and the fox is like 35$.

94-95 had belt driven pumps.

I actually have a fox pump on mine when my stock one went out. Just tossing this out there as they fox pump is more than 50% less. I want to say the 94-95 is like 100$ and the fox is like 35$.

My son needs one on his 95. I looked up online at Schucks and they are 1 # off and $90 vs $123 for a 95. They show for a Fox in the pic that is does not have the elbow in the back. The pic show's nothing to hook hoses up to.

What did you have to do to make it work? Did it mount up o.k also? No mods?

Thanks, Tom.

Were the hose goes is at a different angle. I picked up a used fox pump and the hose has enough play to fit without a kink in it. I just had to swap the pulley.

That is not as much of a price difference than I recall but it is cheaper...maybe look around other parts stores may be cheaper.

I think you can also swap the tube on the smog pump. Mine had plenty of room and the hose fit so I figured why bother.