A little help from u divorced guys please

• Sponsors (?)

I like this. It's funny and I suspect reality to an extent.
Please, though, if you actually paint this, change "it's ideal weight" to "its ideal weight."
it's means it is. Its shows possession which is what you want.
Not trying to be a smart a**, just want to see the word used correctly if lots of people are going to see this.

i think i just threw up a little
:rlaugh:
Please, though, if you actually paint this, change "it's ideal weight" to "its ideal weight."
Not trying to be a smart a**, just want to see the word used correctly if lots of people are going to see this.

Stan, honey, I love you, but this is one of those things you are going to have to make a concerted effort to "let go of". :D Once upon a time there was a word - through and that is all we knew. Then, with the advent of the drive-thru we now have a rendered definition for thru in dictionary. Just BREATH when you see the improper use of the contraction "it is". In time, like all things in our world, I am sure they will alter English semantics to allow a multiple use as contraction and possessive form of its. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but my pinkie gets lonely after awhile and seeks out company with the '.......wait a minuet, I don't think that came out right. You're right though, and thank you, I've been fighting turning into an okie for years now. Guess I'm losing.

:rlaugh:

Stan, honey, I love you, but this is one of those things you are going to have to make a concerted effort to "let go of". :D Once upon a time there was a word - through and that is all we knew. Then, with the advent of the drive-thru we now have a rendered definition for thru in dictionary. Just BREATH when you see the improper use of the contraction "it is". In time, like all things in our world, I am sure they will alter English semantics to allow a multiple use as contraction and possessive form of its. :rolleyes:

Oh, my goodness. BREATH is a noun. BREATHE is a verb. Here we go!