A post a day......

• Sponsors (?)

"Project Mancave" Flooring is almost done. My huge air compressor crapped out. Had to buy a pancake for the 1/4 rounds. Pancake isn't going to work for the car projects, must get that one fixed.

a5c3faf7.jpg

85e61378.jpg

3e9b51ea.jpg

Attachments

• a5c3faf7.jpg
    a5c3faf7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 3e9b51ea.jpg
    3e9b51ea.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 67
looks great vib!

i just got back from a week at the beach with the family, my wife's 88 year old father and an old friend of the family. it was great to see them.

our 2nd kid is going off to college in a couple weeks, so we will be empty nesters. i have hope to be able to ratchet up my projects

"Project Mancave" Flooring is almost done. My huge air compressor crapped out. Had to buy a pancake for the 1/4 rounds. Pancake isn't going to work for the car projects, must get that one fixed.

Just looking at pictures of someone installing laminate flooring makes me vommit in my mouth a little.

Kurt

looks great vib!

i just got back from a week at the beach with the family, my wife's 88 year old father and an old friend of the family. it was great to see them.

our 2nd kid is going off to college in a couple weeks, so we will be empty nesters. i have hope to be able to ratchet up my projects

You know... you could rent me your second kids room and i could cover visors for you all day... lol

The Mancave flooring is complete and we have the Plasma, couches and desk in there. I'll snap some pics. My Mom bought me a sign that says "Mancave" she found.

I'm a little annoyed that the Samsung Smart BlueRay with WiFi requires a USB adapter in order to use WiFi. Kept telling me to install Ethernet cable. Read the book and realized a USB adapter is needed. Not cool! You plug the USB adapter into the router.

Here is the floor complete.
a8d82890.jpg

Attachments

• a8d82890.jpg
    a8d82890.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 67