Advice on 2011 mustang

lamach1

Dec 21, 2003
I'm thinking about a 2011 mustang and would like to know what rim and tire combo would give me the best traction for the strip? What is the widest or biggest that will fit? What is a good light weight rim? Will the Ford GT rims fit? What is the stickyist street radial?
Also, I will probably get a supercharger and would like forges pistons and rods so two questions. First, is the crank steel? I'm assuming with a 7K redline. Second, Can you put in new forged pistons and rods when it is new without having to bore or hone the cylinders and if so, how many miles can you drive before it would need to be bored or honed?

• Sponsors (?)

The 302 has a forged crank, forged powder metal rods and I believe hypertestical (that's what i call them) pistons which will be fine street supercharger applications. I hope to have more answer being that one my friends his friend and myself are going to dinner with one of the FRPP guys (friends friend is looking to by a 2010 CJ) Part of the deal to buy the CJ as he told the FRPP representative to buy the car was the "low down" on the GT-350, it's power levels and limits. I hope my friends friend has a good poker face. :D