ahhh SOB

• Sponsors (?)

Did you take a timing light to that dam thing yet? I don't want to hear you back in hear til step 1 is complete :nono:

If you need a walk thru on how to do it let me know.

no haven't had time...trying to figure out the brake light in the mean time...let me tell you...my brake light switch looooooves to pinch me! :mad:

when the brake light switch is pluged in and on the peddle the brake light is all ways one...like the peddle is not release.. :shrug:

no haven't had time...trying to figure out the brake light in the mean time...let me tell you...my brake light switch looooooves to pinch me! :mad:

when the brake light switch is pluged in and on the peddle the brake light is all ways one...like the peddle is not release.. :shrug:

Is it new? If not replace. Well, if so replace.

Is it new? If not replace. Well, if so replace.

i bought a new one and put it on but no change...i took the old one and just pluged it into the connector and pused it up my self and then the brake lights some on..i release...its goes off...tryed it with the new one same thing.... but when it is istalled...it says on....:shrug:

i bought a new one and put it on but no change...i took the old one and just pluged it into the connector and pused it up my self and then the brake lights some on..i release...its goes off...tryed it with the new one same thing.... but when it is istalled...it says on....:shrug:

Wierd...

That's a good question for the tech section. I swear to god everytime I think I've heard everything something else wierd pops up :rlaugh:

cut the top off, weld in a roll cage and some subframes and make it a hardcore braket racer. no need to worry about pumps and switches, but you will still have to fix your timing.

Question? How does daddy set his timing?

kelso_burn.gif