Another Exhaust Question

stprorolla49 said:
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=DC17FC14-B604-40B3-8E52-D28B240A7403

heres a vid of my car and my buddies 347 LX....for the love of god, please just get the flowmasters....they were made for the car...
Very Nice sound...can you give me the EXACT model and/or part number of those Flows?

Also, a link to a good place to buy them....

Still deciding on the catback or not...I have to visit a muffler shop next week for the owner to give me a price of labor for a whold catback or just welding in the mufflers.

RC

• Sponsors (?)

if the spintechs he posted are the ones i am thinking one they sound absolutely sick with an x-pipe like i have..... the reason i said i would take them...

Borla sounds really nice...... kinda pricey though.. Have you thought about the bassanni stuff?

jason

mytight95 said:
if the spintechs he posted are the ones i am thinking one they sound absolutely sick with an x-pipe like i have..... the reason i said i would take them...

Borla sounds really nice...... kinda pricey though.. Have you thought about the bassanni stuff?

jason

IM wondering if there's something wrong with them....If they sound THAT nice, why would he get rid of them for MAC's?
RC

Black Stampede said:
I have an X and pro streets and it sounds amazing. I have never heard another mustang that sounds like mine. I get compliments all the time.

You got a PN on those Spintechs and a video clip?

I went to some sites, but they dont say what cars theyre for...just the measurements.

Thanks
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
IM wondering if there's something wrong with them....If they sound THAT nice, why would he get rid of them for MAC's?
RC

Sounds to me like it just wasnt the sound he wanted. Spintech and MAC are totally different. Spintech is more exoctic and MAC is deeper and throatier. I'm guessing he wanted the latter.

:eek:
Black Stampede said:
Sounds to me like it just wasnt the sound he wanted. Spintech and MAC are totally different. Spintech is more exoctic and MAC is deeper and throatier. I'm guessing he wanted the latter.

When are you gonna get some clips man? How loud is that thing? Ever compared it to the conventional off road h, 40 series flow combo?

There are quite a few spintech clips on don john's website. I couldnt imagine prostreets on my car...that would be too damn loud.:eek:

RC believe it or not that is the tuner.... he was holding a fuel pressure gauge most of the time........lmao...

I have Hedman 1 5/8ths headers, UPR x-pipe, and the pro dump setup, i really like it, i hear cars around here with macs and an H, but i am the only one around here with the x pipe and the macs...... Everyone loves it....Kinda Docile till you tip into it...BTW the dyno was before the Eddy intake and my fuel mods, its a little louder now with the new intake and enough fuel...

jason

jason

Pm me if anyone wants them...
Both for 50 dollars. They are the Sportmans. Your right, not sportman streets. No such thing:rolleyes: .
There is nothing wrong with them, i had them on my car for a while because i wanted my car to sound like my buddies 99gt with the spintech catback. It just wasnt the same sound tho...They are like 200 new. There catbacks are 700 bucks:eek: .
they are weird mufflers. They get slightly quieter the higher u rev. Anyone who has them will know what i mean. THis is because they are their steet muffler. Their race muffler (Prostreet) is more rediculous than macs, and 1 Chamber flows in my opinion. My macs SCREAM when its above 5000 Rpms.

red ink said:
They get slightly quieter the higher u rev. Anyone who has them will know what i mean. THis is because they are their steet muffler.

I dont know what you mean at all:shrug: My sportsmans scream louder than my original 40's did. I had the 40's on a h/c/i 302 with long tubes and a off road h....this is a h/c/i 351w with long tubes and the D pipe.

SexyStang1994 said:
my exhaust setup is so hot....... omg I LOVE IT :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

You can hear me coming and it sure turns heads in the parking lots :nice:
:D :hail2:
I just realized that there are 2 different MAC's hence the price difference...Regular and stainless....I guess it's worth the extra $20 each to get the stainless, huh?

RC

mytight95 said:
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=18D4899D-AC62-4F9D-A5B5-D44D750B6060

rc here is my dyno pulll, they actually let me drive the car.....ignore the unpainted ricer wing.

Sportmans will sound way tighter than that clip...Trust me...:nice:

RC...These are Sportmans with Flo-tubes...Just tell em a 95....I got the Flo-tubes so they would bolt right to my Prochamber........

These would aound sweet with an X, damn close to the sound your after.. Alot of that sound your after comes with a cam to...

Spintechs%20muffs.jpg