any high schoolers?

• Sponsors (?)

im in my last year of high school :D i wish i wouldve played sports and taken the easy way through high school :( im the biggest nerd :rlaugh: these years are never gonna come back :bang: anyways, i got 2 friends with yellow cars, an 84 'vette and a 74 chevelle with a big block and were always screeching tires and making panties drop :p

you think soccer is a reject sport, live in Texas where football is so called the only good sport, and run cross-country, all the football guys are asses until track season where we kick all there asses, and most of use can even sprint faster than most of the football players that are soooo good.

you think soccer is a reject sport, live in Texas where football is so called the only good sport, and run cross-country, all the football guys are asses until track season where we kick all there asses, and most of use can even sprint faster than most of the football players that are soooo good.

I played football sorry my friend but Footballs king in Texas, but i did track to got me 3 gold medals a 4th and 1 national medal :D

View attachment 365852

You could always play multiple sports. :shrug: Football isn't all about the straight line speed by any means :shrug:

Im a junior at Martin County High school. I have an 2001 Mustang Bullitt. My school is like one huge car show. We have a kid who recently won Pinks all out at moroso in a 1969 Camaro with a 383 and a 200shot. Other Cars are a 68 vette, 1969 firebird, 2007 subaru WRX Sti, 2002 mustang gt, a few 05 gt's, a 350z, and we used to have a steeda q400 stang. :lol:

^ yea my school has some pretty nice cars......my car(everyone loves it), a drag 5.0, s95 stang that is one of those kids that all he talks about it racing, he prob beats it to pinks all out lol.....an older gto the kids dad gave to him and an sti

Class of 06, now a second semester sophmore(history major). When i was in school it was BFE...middle of a cornfield graduating class of 100. I had a 81 vette, 02 powerstroke, then my 06 race truck. My schools parking lot was more of a junkyard for the most part. Had alot of fun whiping donuts in the vette after school though!