Anybody see the new Horsepower episode today?

grey5.0beast said:
my dad saw it and he wrote some of the stuff down, i saw he list, maybe birthday presents? i found the list in my MMFF mag. bookmarking the BBK intake !! Woot woot

BBK intake = the lose!!!

well, I don't care what kind of hp numbers this thing puts up...but it's just plain UGLY!

I was checking it out at the swap meet this past weekend, and the level of craftsman ship & workmanship were terrible. I was asking the guy at CJPonyParts about it (cause they had it in their tent), and he agreed with me but he wouldn't allow me to take a picture of it.

The casting is garbage, and regardless of the cool looking design, I wouldn't want something that "rougly" casted & built on my car. I really wish I could get some close-ups to show everyone what I'm talking about.

btw, missed HP T.V. so all I can say is that the notch looked awesome (as in cleanliness) on the week before when they showed the preview.

• Sponsors (?)

wht93gtEd said:
BBK intake = teh lose!!!

well, I don't care what kind of hp numbers this thing puts up...but it's just plain UGLY!

The casting is garbage, and regardless of the cool looking design, I wouldn't want something that "rougly" casted & built on my car. I really wish I could get some close-ups to show everyone what I'm talking about.

All right guys, when I first saw this I thought it was just a couple people miss-spelling the simplest work in the world. WTF is TEH? :mad: :D

I think everybody is familiar with the rough castings of the BBK / Edelbrock TB's. I have a 65mm BBK and it is low quality to say the most! :nono:

Cliff :)

WLDHRSE said:
All right guys, when I first saw this I thought it was just a couple people miss-spelling the simplest work in the world. WTF is TEH? :mad: :D

I think everybody is familiar with the rough castings of the BBK / Edelbrock TB's. I have a 65mm BBK and it is low quality to say the most! :nono:

Cliff :)

lol, I fixed it! I did it just to fit in...:rolleyes:

yeah, I know of the rough castings but this was just terrible...especially sitting right next to a TFS Track Heat..

Ya know... I don't think I'd ever made the "TEH" typo before coming to this forum. Someone else made mention of it a looooooooong time ago. It was post I wish I'd never read. Since then, I'm constantly going back and having to correct that VERY typo! Thanks Stangnet!

Those mods are pretty much the building blocks of 5.0 performance. The show is just doing what a lot of 5.0 owners do to their cars first anyways. Yes they could of spent the money more wisely and picked better mods. Next time they will probably put an intake and gears in the car then it will be just like 50% of all the other 5.0s out there.