Anyone here own this 66 fastback? CA- NJL 765

66fstbk

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2002
Danville,CA.
fastback7.jpg

fastback12.jpg

It used to be mine (about 3 years ago) and I sold it to a kid in Merced,CA. I lost his email adress and was just wondering how this car is doing. Damn do I miss it.

I crossed over to the dark side and bought a corvette after i sold my pony. Anyone seen this car or know who owns it?:shrug:

Thanks.

Luke

• Sponsors (?)

You said you went over to the dark side and purchased a vette...

Luke....

The force....

Star wars.....

Dark side.....

Lasers and such in outer-space.....

I dunno, it was funny when I was drinking so BLAH :banana: :banana: :banana:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: i see now.

the darkside in the vette forums is buying a diff. make sports car:bang:

Yeah it was a kid i sold it to. But i was only 18 as well when I sold it. i owned it for about two years, spent a total of about $30k+ (9.5k for the car + 20k+ everything else).
The kid was like 16 and came with his dad to buy it. Cool people though. He loved the car.

I loved that car dearly, but it was my dd and with no a/c where i live it was killing me!! I miss her. I am officialy one of those guys who says " I use to have one of those" :(

ahh i know what you mean, I'm here down in so cal and sometimes I wish I had the funds to put in an A/c,
I live with it though, I love mine way too much, (im about the same age as well), but the family has another car whenever I don't want to drive the stang, (usually at night when we catch a late night movie)
Everyone's different though

ahh i know what you mean, I'm here down in so cal and sometimes I wish I had the funds to put in an A/c,
I live with it though, I love mine way too much, (im about the same age as well), but the family has another car whenever I don't want to drive the stang, (usually at night when we catch a late night movie)
Everyone's different though

Daily driver + no A/C + Stockton = brutal.

It's 90+ for five months there.

I am in the same boat (1966 coupe) with no air in florida and headers that are right on the floor board= way to hot...but I could never think of selling my car....I am going to try and keep it for a long long time....I now see where you are coming from, I bought my mustang from this guy and I came with my dad (when i was 16) and the guy was reluctant to sell the car but knew that I would take care of it....Good luck on your quest :flag:

hmmm I got A/C in my daily driver. not that hard to install consider you had 30k in it.

it wasn't just the a/c, it was many other things. it was always something with the car.the a/c was just a big problem. and if i added the a/c, i could just forsee my engine overheating, then i have to get an aluminum radiator, then electric fans, etc. etc. it's a constant money pit and was fun for a few years. either way, i do miss it, but i have a vette and its a world of difference, comfort and its rediculous fast.
:nice:

it wasn't just the a/c, it was many other things. it was always something with the car.the a/c was just a big problem. and if i added the a/c, i could just forsee my engine overheating, then i have to get an aluminum radiator, then electric fans, etc. etc. it's a constant money pit and was fun for a few years. either way, i do miss it, but i have a vette and its a world of difference, comfort and its rediculous fast.
:nice:

you might have gotten rid of the car, but the mustang bug still has you in its grasp....hence the reason you still lurk around the forum haha:flag: