Anyone interested in an HID group purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

OK guys, here's the deal:

(1) Matt is giving us the "10" order discounted rate, even though as of this moment we only have 9.

(2) This GP will expire this Friday, July 14th. If your name isn't on this list, you're S.O.L. Sorry.

(3) Matt will PM each person with a special coupon code to use at the time of checkout at his website. The coupon will expire on July 16th, so you need to place your order by then.

(3) Once all orders are in (by the 16th), Matt will place that one large order with his manufacturer. Product will take approximately 10-14 days to arrive at his warehouse, then he will ship the orders out. Each order should take about 3-5 days to arrive to each peson.

Get your name on the list by this Friday if you're interested!!

Thanks all.

Thanks Matt for letting us slide for the "10 person discount" :nice:
i dont see the 4300k kit on the site yet though. im assuming it will be added so we can order? or should we just order another kit and specify the 4300k?

DerekStangGT said:
Thanks Matt for letting us slide for the "10 person discount" :nice:
i dont see the 4300k kit on the site yet though. im assuming it will be added so we can order? or should we just order another kit and specify the 4300k?

No, we can order it no matter what, even though it's not listed. He was just mentioning that he was going to post a pic so you could see the difference in color between the two.

I'm still interested in this purchase....I needed to know which kit to get in order to fit into the Projector light housing though....and any opinions on how it would look. I see on the site that they sell the projectors with the HID kit already installed, but can I make the changeover myself?....if so then I'm really interested

blacknblue2002 said:
I'm still interested in this purchase....I needed to know which kit to get in order to fit into the Projector light housing though....and any opinions on how it would look. I see on the site that they sell the projectors with the HID kit already installed, but can I make the changeover myself?....if so then I'm really interested

Here's an email from Matt concerning your question:

"In reference to the few questions I saw people posting. I have put up more pictures of the 4300K Kit. People can go to the same link and check them out. Also, the member Blacknblue2002 was asking about the projectors. The projectors he has uses an H3 bulb for low beam. Meaning, the HIDs will work, I will just have to get him a different model than the ones that 94-04 owners use. I have full installation instructions and I can email them to him so he can make the hids work in his projectors. Let him know that it is very easy. The hardest part is cutting a small sized square hole in the back of the plastic cover on his headlamps. After that, it is as simple as plugging things in. If he wants, he can send us his headlamps and I will do the fabrication for free, but he has to pick up the shipping cost of getting the headlamps here and back out to him. I usually charge $85 for this fabrication work but I'll take care of it for free for this member only. Any other questions, I'll check the link and email you with answers. Thanks so much for your help!

Matt"

Get your name on by Friday if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.