Anyone interested in an HID group purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

i might be interested for the $250 price. what are the all around brightest set? i want the most output possible, but also prefer a white light with a blueish tint

EDIT: also, how is the light coverage/spread? ive noticed my stock lights are pretty narrow. and will i still have the adjustability with the HIDs the same as i do with my stock light bulbs? its all just in the housing, right?

do they offer a kit that does high and low beam?

Also wouldnt i need to get some projector healights to complete this? or is that guy going to convert our healights into projector lamps?

cuse i hate the ricer looking projector lamps

04gtdrop said:
do they offer a kit that does high and low beam?

Also wouldnt i need to get some projector healights to complete this? or is that guy going to convert our healights into projector lamps?

cuse i hate the ricer looking projector lamps

No, high and low beams are not available with a kit that is made to be used with the OEM housing.

You "could" use aftermarket projector housings, but like you said they look terrible. The ones on eBay look like total crap IMO.

DerekStangGT said:
i might be interested for the $250 price. what are the all around brightest set? i want the most output possible, but also prefer a white light with a blueish tint

EDIT: also, how is the light coverage/spread? ive noticed my stock lights are pretty narrow. and will i still have the adjustability with the HIDs the same as i do with my stock light bulbs? its all just in the housing, right?

Well, we need 10 orders to get that price, so spread the word.

You will retain a certain amount of adjustability, but only what is adjustable now on the back of the headlight. The spread pattern with the kit is a lot more than with the halogen bulbs. And yes, it's installed in the factory headlight housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.