Anyone neeed anything!!!!!!??????

mytight95

Apr 11, 2003
Dothan,Al
Ok guys this weekend is a shop cleaning, started today..... got the new toolbox in order (craftsman...finally) and organizing tools etc.....and now it is time to remove all the clutter!

I still have a ton of parts laying around from the two cars i parted out, if anyone needs anything in particular, you can have it, i just am gonna throw away a lot of stuff,,,, ask me about what you need and if i have it, and am not using it myself it is yours..........if i have to ship, i will provide receipt for shipping if wanted just want this stuff gone...if you can help out with what i need in my parts list in the sig, that would be welcome also

jason

PS:
MODS>>>>>>> this isn't a for sale ad so i didn't put it in the classifieds, but if you feel the need to move it please do so and i apologize for clutter........

• Sponsors (?)

Seventy Mach 1, i know i don't have the e-brake cables as them, airbaggs, and spindle were first to sell...

Matthiasj: lets see, two gas tanks, two decklids, rear bumper, misc. interior panels.....rear speaker cover, back seat, misc wire harness', defrost registers, defrost panel (winshield), seatbelts, upper rear quarter panels, 8.8 rearend(empty), pass. door hinges, man i don't know just a bunch of stuff that didn't move very fast.... my only other option is to take this to the swap meet coming up and trash the rest, but i was gonna give folks here a chance...... pass. side mach 460 door panel, accel coil, two fact coils, misc. FRPP wires blue, extra set of main caps for 302, 2 sets of e7 heads, rear trunk panels, extra spare tire........ i have a 2 story garage and it is getting full, time to get rid of some of this crap

i have more just cant remember, that is why i said post what you might need.

jason

man i had so much **** also, all the factory **** for my car and after awhile i figured the **** that wasn't going to sell just had to get trashed. it was under the deck and my parents wanted the **** out so i loaded up the trunk of my nissan and went to the goodyear after they closed and threw it in their dumpster, must have been a few hundred pounds of ****.

that is sooooo illegal around here, i would have to take it to the dump, and then pay them to throw it away, the city garbage serviec won't pick up stuff like this.....lol they charge an extra fee, and it is HIGH

jason

the actually harness part or the little cover, i have the cover but not that harness. \

everyone keep trying, i am bound to have something someon needs,

i just remembered i have a power mirror, nice set of factory corner lights, one foglight, gauge bezel, two thermostat housings one powdercoated ford blue, a b7m t handle shifter knob, factory shifter, looks to be complete interior harness, taillight harness' one good black taillight, and more...............

jason

I am looking for this plug/grommet/cap. On a 94/95 It's under the carpet on passenger side on the boxed frame section (there is actually two of them there, I'm missing one). (pictured)

Also could use -
Passenger side Trunk liner section (hard/formed carpet wall)
The long metal clip that holds this section in at the back seat opening

Rear hard/formed carpet section that that goes across the back too under the trunk latch and covers the tail lamp wiring

Clean black dash/radio bezel
Clean clock
Clean shifter boot/bezel

[email protected]

Attachments

• DSC02681.jpg
    DSC02681.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 70
mathias i have one old and one i paid 15$ for....... lemme know if you want apic .....

Tx Mach1, i have those grommets, the complete backseat anything needed and i have one of those that cover the tails....if you give me some pics to be sure i prolly have all that you listed.

Low5.0, sorry to have not been any help, and most yards won't sell just a certain part of a wiring harness, they will prolly want you to buy the whole thing

no floormats, what does the evaporator look like, is it the canistero n the pass. firewall if so i have 2, not sure on the tail light, i will check when i go out to the shop later it is raining right now, and it is a good piece out back...

jason

I need the passenger side version of the trunk wall/section pictured (plus those two clips seen there that hold it in place there at the back seat opening)
Also have a pic of the other section from the trunk I'm needing. (mine was cut up)

If you have them, what condition are they in? (Cracked/Stained)?

Attachments

• DSC02700.jpg
    DSC02700.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC02701.jpg
    DSC02701.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 72
the piece you're talking about is the canister--yeah, it's on the passenger's side firewall, but the piece i need is under the passenger's side dash. thanks, though.

so how much for shipping for the T shifter handle?

lemm eknow about that tail light. thanks.

mytight95 said:
i have all that stuff RAM, just get me a pic, and i will match the part with what you need...

jason

well all i need is the passenger's side tail light and i want your T-shifter handle. how much for shipping? most importantly, i want the handle, lemme know, thanks.

they are in really nice condition overall TX, i have both of those pieces, i will get pics of them if you want... i don't have the clips though just the panels.... my car doesn't even have the clips.... where can you get them at.... do you have a better pic of how they attach etc.?

CHIN, you need to be more specific, bezels seats etc. just don't get it.....
jason