anyone with any knowledge on trailblazer ss's

just saw one the other day at a dealership and was quite impressed with it. going to take one for a test drive soon, cuz the one i saw was sold that day.

just wondering if anyone knows of any real issues these trucks had before i spend the money potentialy.

any help would be great:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

those tbss are the **** man , i would love to own one . We have a local club here in houston and have everysingle color there is of tbss lol , i guess once one got it another person wanted it also lol ... But they have a forum I think its TBSSowners.com or something like that check it out , they r nasty from diggs on the street

They run low 14's which is good for a suv of it's size IMO. Has a 390hp/400tq ls2 in it. Dont handle as good as the Jeep SRT but rides better and has more room in it. Gets crappy mileage(15/16mpg hyw) but if your looking at it I'd say your not to concerned with that. No known recalls or problems though, but make sure to get the AWD one.

TB SS's are sweet. You can get them cheap too, at least around me.

My sister has a regular trail blazer and its a nice truck, add to that the SS looks nice, has I think 400hp, and awd its a nice package.

They are horrible on mileage though, I was looking at new ones and it was like 12 city 16 highway.

Absolutely gorgeous trucks... a friend just got an 07 white AWD.... as far as speed the damn thing feels quick as **** and the torque is felt great too.... but its really not as quick as i thought stock.... I took his down low by a car so and up top I still slowly pull..

beautiful for what it is though :flag:

yeah there is a cam, stalled, lts tbss by my house and it just sounds scarry as hell!! ... He got on it once and was going sideways .... I think the record right now is a low 9.27 @145 I believe here is the vid.
recordtbss.jpg

YouTube - Martin's TBSS Record Pass

Attachments

• recordtbss.jpg
    recordtbss.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 70
They are nice but I like the Jeep SRT8 better. I looked into trading my GT in on one before I did my blower. They are comfy and pretty quick for what they are. There was just something about the Jeep I liked better though.