anyone with any knowledge on trailblazer ss's

• Sponsors (?)

WTF. the got the truck in friday afternoon and sold it that night. I think im gonna wait till the spring time. not just because the prices of SUV's crumble then, but I dont fore-see GM doing any better than they are now, so hopefully they will be giving these things away.:rlaugh: Silly GM

Buddy of mine has one with TFS 225's, Custom Grind Cam, Longtubes, UD Pulley, Cutout, 3600 Stall, it went an 11.87@114 on 20" Nitto DR's. Stock bottom end, stock intake manifold, makes 440 rwhp through the auto, unlocked. Just something to think about ;)

I bought my wife a 07 white TBSS AWD in 07 and I love that truck, honestly having not taken it or the GT to the strip I think it would be a pretty close race. The downside is the TBSS's are known for having transmission problems, GM used torque management to try and save the trans but its still a 50/50 shot. Up side is there is a 100k mile warranty on the trans, we have almost 20k on ours and no issues but we havent modded it at all either. A stall, electric fans, and a tune will get you into the VERY low 13's to high 12's.