awesome drop engineering lug nuts

BurninRubb3r

Apr 8, 2009
Hey guys, so I got a set of wheels from a swap meet this summer, they're no names but they're black so they look okay...especially for $250 for a set of all 4 with tires. The only thing I don't like is that they're flat black instead of gloss black, so i've been looking for something to offset the dullness of the flat black. I finally decided that I want to get red lug nuts to make the wheels look a little more dressy when I take her to shows this summer. Well, i found tons of lugs that were like $200+ and i'm not paying more for lug nuts than my wheels... but this morning I finally found a set that's a bright enough color, and really good priced. Drop Engineering came out with closed ended lug nuts in a bunch of colors (black, blue, gold, purple, and RED) and they're only $58!!!I've already ordered them and am just waiting for the package... so since it took me forever to find a good priced, nice set of lugs I figured i'd let you guys know about it to save you some time. Oh and just in case you want them for a car other than a stang they have M12 x 1.5 and M12 x 1.25.. :D

View attachment 200006

• Sponsors (?)