Bad Taste Mustang Mods

• Sponsors (?)

I cant stand 20''+ rims or those little 13'' rims that stick out 6" past the fender. I dont mind 4 lg Cobra R's, because I think, 4 or 5 lug,they are about the best looking wheel on a Fox car. Personally I cant stand FR500's, but they seem to be as popular as Cobras used to be.
-Any Body kit on a notch(wings included, but a small cowl hood 1" or 2"looks bad ass to me-anything higher is tacky)should be ripped off.
-Anybody kit on a hatch other than Cobra or GT is not my thing.
-2 tone red and yellow paint jobs are just ugly to me.
-holes drilled in the front bumper and rear bumper for "weight reduction". Yes, Ive seen a GT like that.
-Rainbow or glittery tint is a no no in my eyes.
-Velour or velvet interiors with metal flaked candy paint(lowrider style) does not belong on a performance car-buy a Cutlass.
forgot one- I like stock Gt tails(flame suit on) I prefer to see Gt's with Gt tails, not LX tails.Lx with GT tail?huh uh. I just like em on the Gt's cause thats part of the GT style(but I really dont like turbines :shrug: )There now you all know I have no taste what so ever.
Bottom line is if you like it do it, but be ready to get criticism for it cause you know what they say about opinions
.OH yeah, I saw a GT vert(heavily modded, even had a tubular K-member) with a denim top.:nonono: dark navy denim with white stitching.Damn it boy!What the hell where you thinking! Anyway, thats my 2 cents.

All great lists guys. All of you have forgotten probably the most hideous of all "additions". (Somebody here has 'em) The huge running horse or muscle flexing pony decal that takes up the whole back window. Geez, if you got it, take it out. AND, crinkled up, beat back into "shape", off color flourescent brush painted body kits. WHOA

Oh man, the muscle flexing pony. I cant even look at it without laughing when I see it in a magazine.Who made that thing? I have some artistic talent, so I'm really overly critical of things like that, but if your going to have a logo for your company, make sure someone with a little more talent does it for you, before you ask people to plaster it on their cars. POorly executed graphics dont get any better looking when you print em out. If it looks bad on paper, its gonna look bad on a car. I should maybe say that Im just as critical of my own work.

I see a few offenses on this one:
FEE91_3.jpg

FEE91_6.jpg

FEE91_7.jpg

Yeah, Im workin on gettin those sags out of the rear bunoer cover. What do you guys think of the inflatable side boslter racing seats? They're pressure sensative.When you corner hard(wide wheels=stability) the side sensing the most weight pumps up tp keep ya in the seat. prety rad I think

s&k stangs said:
Yeah, Im workin on gettin those sags out of the rear bunoer cover. What do you guys think of the inflatable side boslter racing seats? They're pressure sensative.When you corner hard(wide wheels=stability) the side sensing the most weight pumps up tp keep ya in the seat. prety rad I think

ill give you 500 for each seat.

Flavadave4 said:
I agree......whats with everyone hating 4 lug. Thats what the damn cars came with. I have been thinking about going 5 lug but only because i want a wheel that is only offerd as 5 lug......I did just score a 88 Turbo Coupe rear end so it looks like i might just be going with 4 lug and disc brakes at all corners. So are my mods over looked and cheesy cause i didnt fallow the current trend of swapping to 5 lug?

Any thing out of the Lund catalog is usually not good looking in my book.....Nothing says performance like a non functional stick on hood scoupe!

The 4 Lug Hating comes from the 5 Spoke Wheel Design with 4 Lugs, its not Proportional or clean at all. The Stock Pony Wheels have a cover so they look fine, its the exposed lugs that make them look so tacky and off balance.