Before/After Pic 01 GT

• Sponsors (?)

cobra rockers, mach 1 window panels, mach 1 chinspoiler, wheels, tires,
bullit side scoops, wingless, lift kit delete .... looks like a different car. :nice:

im sorry if its a dumb question but what are the cobra rokckers? and mach 1 window panels?....car looks sick though!!! :nice: what are the full wheel/tire specs, why doesnt anyone post that when they post up nice pics of wheels and tires :(

im sorry if its a dumb question but what are the cobra rokckers? and mach 1 window panels?....car looks sick though!!! :nice: what are the full wheel/tire specs, why doesnt anyone post that when they post up nice pics of wheels and tires :(

Thanks for the comments everyone! Tire and wheel size is in my sig
295/35/18 rear tire 265/35/18 front. wheels are 18x9front 18x10 rear

As far as the hood, I think a 03/04 cobra hood would like nice! factory hood/fake scoop isnt all that bad though

cobra rockers, mach 1 window panels, mach 1 chinspoiler, wheels, tires,
bullit side scoops, wingless, lift kit delete .... looks like a different car. :nice:

Thanks for calling these items out, I was able to go back and compare what these differences were with the pics above and I must say they really clean up the lines of the car!

Look more closely and u will see... The sail panels above the 1/4 windows on the Bullit/ mach 1 sail panels is more angular & the stock mustang sail's are rounded. The Cobra rockers are smooth & flush, while the stock GT rockers are flared out a bit. The rockers are the section below the door btw.... Cant forget the 03 Cobra mirrors too!!!!

Car looks d@mn sexy BTW!!!! Great work!!!:nice:

03/04 Cobra spoiler is on the list if I can ever find a take off in silver. The cobra rocker panels I actually got from speedconcepts.net I just have a K&N intake kit and x pipe/mufflers. I'm trying not to spend too much $ on the car, as I eventually would like to get an 03/04 Cobra. I think the stance is nice considering all I did was put on the Eibach Pro-Kit. I'm using stock shocks/caster/camber plates. Thanks for the comments everyone!