best lower control arms?

SSM lowers rule........ breaking the hell out of torque boxes

The JD's/Granatelli arms are nice but I'd suggest getting the double adjustable uppers so you can tune the pinion angle in, which is important.

The Metco's are also very nice, very sturdy and allow for height adjustment....

The UPR stuff is also very nice....

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm, im trying to figure out what to do. I don't really need the maximum motorsport stuff, but im leaning towards them since they are one of the best and are usually highly recommended. I guess I need to look at some reviews and comparisons.

You know you want this.

MMRLCA2.jpg

Saleen didn't change the control arms, so yes they were stock like yours. I felt a difference. I'll use this as an example. For those of you that have gears... when you went from 2.73's or 3.08's to 3.73's or higher it felt like you lost a lot of traction right? Well after installing the control arms I had 3.08 traction again but still had the 3.73 acceleration. If that makes sense...hope I didn't confuse anyone.

You don't have to get the adj. ride height, but I'm glad I did. You can adjust the ride height with the cars weight on them and it's quick and easy. And you will never have to worry about that question "can I fit tires that big back here?" The answer is yes you can.

Awesome, I think I will spend the extra money and go with them. I don't want to worry about swapping them out later down the line. Also what about the panhard bar? Should I wait and save for that as well and install at same time? Would it be easiest to install at the same time or does it not matter?

Thanks again.

It's easier to install at the same time and makes a huge difference in lateral control and traction in corners. However, it's not that hard to install it later. You will just have to remove the shocks again and pull the axle to control arm pivot bolt. Not a big deal.