Body kit came

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roush Stage 3 front bumper, rear, side skirts, 4 post wing came today :banana: :banana: :banana: . The spoiler really surprised me, its so light, like picking up a piece of paper. Its like plastic. Now I'm awaiting the arrival of the 03/04 Cobra hood and we can take it all over to the body shop:D

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a cool setup. Did you get roush side exhaust too? Also is there a reason why you are changing body kits from your stalker setup or are you just ready for a change?

No I'll take some pics tomorow. Bought them from Stage 3 Motorsports. There are like.."seams" in different spots like on the wing and stuff...when he primers that will they not be there? Hope not lol. Paid $829.99 for the full kit and wing and $459 for the hood and $199.99 + $29.99 (bulbs) for the headlights and took $13.00 or so off for the ''mustangboards'' code. So all together about $1500 for a full body kit wing hood and headlights. Oh and I ordered the hood from Mustangs Unlimited (no free shipping though :() and the headlights from American Muscle (Mustang Tuning).

Yea I wrecked it...but now all the new body parts, so yea, some good came from it. Took the wheels off too. And no as of now no side exhaust I'll be running dumps until I get the money for tips and magnapacks and we'll just make our own pipe with a pipe bender and welder...

:hail2: Nice Ray! Glad to see your doing this...you know alot of people would say to spend your money on go fast parts....but in reality your still young, your car has PLENTY of power stock.

Do like your doing and make your car look good, then as you gain driver skill, start adding power. Pretty soon man, as you gain knowledge and experience you will become a very respected member on this board (like me :D LOL) .

Save any BS comments unless it called for, and avoid little usless posts like 75% of the people on this board make....try to make most every post usefull to help someone who may read it.

Your name is already better in my book than it used to be...you have definatly improved 100% all around from 2 years ago when you used to let your anger get the best of you. Just keep reading and learning, and sharing that with us when appropriate, and your past will soon be forgotten :nice:.

Good luck man, and drive safely when you get that new body kit put on :flag:

I got my stuff from Stage 3 as well. Rest assured that the seams will disappear with the prep work that will be done. You'll love the Roush effects.. Good luck and I can't wait to see the pics.

XXMustangRayXX said:
how bout u suck my dick and go **** yourself in the ass with a banana Handzzzzzszszsz? it will be better than your gay ass car anyday bitch.

HAHAHHAHAHA......Ray you now have my respect! And arent you painting it true blue:nice: That will be sick:hail2:

Status
Not open for further replies.