Body kit came

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

$8,000?? How bad did you wreck it? Are you sure you are making the right choice choosing to have your entire car repainted?? If you really like true blue or your bad is bad, why don't you just repair your car, sell it, and find a stock true blue to put your roush kit on. IMO there is nothing wrong with atlantic blue. Plus you would have the only atlantic blue mustang with a roush body kit that I have ever seen. GL
On a side note, i have thought about doing a roush kit to my GT. I, unlike many others, like the factory GT front bumper with a chin better than the Roush front bumper. The Roush bumper opening is just to big for my tastes.

SRT Handz said:
still gay as ****
XXMustangRayXX said:
how bout u suck my dick and go **** yourself in the ass with a banana Handzzzzzszszsz? it will be better than your gay ass car anyday bitch.
XXMustangRayXX said:
But Saleen quality = ****.
One week vacation for each of you. I've seen too many attempts at bypassing the language filters recently. This goes for everyone on the site.

Handz: Knock off the crap--it's gotten old.
Ray: Clean it up, then come back and tell us how the kit looks after it is installed. Don't reduce to others' levels to prove a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.