Brake cooling ducts

• Sponsors (?)

looks like a good kit. did you ever purchase a replacement for the original one you bought? i remember talking about the kit and possible replacements, but dont remember the outcome.

No, I ended up using the Steeda inlets and then replacing the cheap Steeda ducting with some good stuff. I'm going to order the spindle brackets from Quantummotorsports and that will complete the job nicely. I'm not really out that much though. I've spent $255 after I order these brackets and it looks like their race kit + the bumper inlets would have been $225 so I'm not really out that much except for the pain of putting it together a piece at a time. I still wish I'd seen this first.

Looks like a goog kit for a good price.
What I did is cut a hole in the stock stone guard/dust shield and welded
a 1" round piece to so the tube can be clamped to it.
Im running my car at Road America on the 18th and 19th
Cant wait!

I have EBC redstuff in the car now. Not really a strict track pad but I wanted something I could use on the street as well. I dont plan on pushing the car to hard
as this is the first time with this car on Road America. I mainly want to get used to the car and see what I need to upgrade next, besides the GT500 front brakes I am putting on santas list.