cheap MACH 1 chin spoilers??? anyone

• Sponsors (?)

Mustangs Unlimited ships with all the hardware & instructions. Be careful b/c most places will ship only the chin spoiler with no hardware or instructions. Google for "mach1 chin spoiler install" and you will find people who took pics of the installation.

cnyncrvr said:
Mustangs Unlimited ships with all the hardware & instructions. Be careful b/c most places will ship only the chin spoiler with no hardware or instructions. Google for "mach1 chin spoiler install" and you will find people who took pics of the installation.
Hardware? You mean those 'push pin' fasteners? Even Ford sells it without 'hardware', but you can buy them at any auto parts store for a couple bucks.
Instructions? This is too simple. Attach to car with masking tape. Drill 1/8" holes. Push pins in. Done.

davergt said:
you get what you pay for.
you want cheap you get cheap.
thnx twogts4us
Go back and read the title of this thread - "cheap mach 1 chin spoiler". Anyway, it's not cheap quality, it's the OEM chin spoiler. It is what it is. Do you feel that anything for $70 bucks must be junk? :shrug:

this guy must be another believer that Saleen parts are the best quality out there........ they are $$$ wise but fit like crap most of the time!! nothing like paying top dollar and having your bodyman trim away the excess and take extra time to fit the pieces at your added expense!

davergt said:
thnx twogts4us
i got mine used for $35..and it's in perfect shape...the problem is that these companies are charging un-godly amounts of money because the chin spoiler is discontinued...as a fellow member, i suggest buying one used and that way, you dont have to blow $70+++

HAHA...just realized i brought this back from 04 after doing a search..oh well

30 bucks?

got any pics of it on/off your car? i might kinda sorta likely be somewhat interested here. i know i want one, it's a question of which bill i can get away with not paying this month to afford more mods :D

do msg or PM me...especially if you truly are in state college since i am in bradford pennsylvania...i might just find some time to drop in and pick it up...