Check it!!!

02nightmaregt

To hell with your Mustang, I want to see your HOG!
Jul 1, 2007
Southern Indiana
I just wanted to share this with my 4.6 Talk crew. I just closed on my first house on 4/3 and took possession on the 6th. Well on the 4th some crackhead(seriously) decided he doesnt like mustangs and decides he wants to take a baseball bat to my d/s window. Well the *explicitive* smashed out my window and smashed the weather stripping at the top of the door and crushed the plastic molding piece that the window goes up into. If you get the pic. I then gave chase for about 2.5 blocks barefoot with my full size maglight. He's lucky crackheads are fast and that he had a headstart. Well after that awesome weekend i took possession of my house. Here are just two quick pics.
One of MY garage
Picture001.jpg

and the front. Sorry my sisters car is in the way
Picture002.jpg

Sorry i don't have any pictures of the damage, but its fixed now so its all good.

• Sponsors (?)

congrats dude!!!

i wish i had a garage to keep my stang in:(
Yea i had to wait forever to have one!
congrats dude! looks like a nice place.
Thanks mang, it is!
Sweet dude! Looks just like my house but you have a paved driveway and grass! :nice:
Trying to show me up I see! :fuss: :rlaugh: :cheers:
Haha, i remember when you got your house. I was all like "Damn thats nice".
Nice pad.

I vote for the 12 gauge pump for home defense, the sound of the slide being racked would cause even a crackhead to run!!!
Oh yea that is a lovely sound.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't necessarily work in the real world. Rule #1 in tactical defense situations is that you don't want to give away your position.

In other words, go ahead and get a 12 gauge for home defense, but keep a shell in the chamber!