Clear Fogs are On...Pics!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Man, what a difference:

Check out this old light....It is probably only a year old, AND I put rubber coating on it, and you can STILL see loads of water in there.

652106ClearFogs2.jpg

They were a DIRECT fit, even though Mustang Tuning's ad says 96-98 Mustangs.

652107ClearFogs4.jpg

1226326ClearFogs5.jpg

Those are Xenon White bulbs, but stock 37.5w.

I have a night pic of my old lights, which I will add to this when I get a night shot with these.

Thanks to whomever it was that directed me to MustangTuning.com for these at a great price..We'll just have to see how they hold up now!

RC

• Sponsors (?)

Jack's95gt said:
The web site says for Mustangs (96 -98). Any problem with the installation?
Nope...DIRECT FIT..

It looked a little funny to me at first, but no, exact fit.

Event the guy at Mustang Tuning didnt think they would fit....LUCKILY, I got some Stangnet friends that used them already and they gave me the thumbs up.... :nice:
RC

I dont see why they wouldnt fit :shrug: Its the SAME bumper as 96-98 stangs unless the mounting places are different... But I cant see ford spending money on a new design just to change something so small.

RC... do you know where I can get a factory style foglight switch? The one that goes in the center console behind the ashtray.

Thanks everyone..

1105 said:
RC... do you know where I can get a factory style foglight switch? The one that goes in the center console behind the ashtray

I dont know where Zach, Mine came with the car :D

Cheapest would be from a junker...You can try any mustang online store that sells the complete rewire kit and see if they have the switch separately.

RC